|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (159 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished large studio apartment
- Open plan lounge with a separate kitchen and shower room
- The rent includes Gas (heating and hot water) and water
- Great Transport Links and Location
Full descriptionCarleton Road,Camden,N7
£175.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this beautiful and bright studio apartment in Carleton Road, Camden, N7
The property consists of:
* Beautifully presented large double studio apartment
* The studios is newly refurbished
* Open plan lounge with a separate kitchen and shower room
* The flats is offered in good condition and within a short walk of Tufnell Park Tube ( Northern Line ) and all the local amenities offered by Holloway Road.
* The property are within easy commute of central London, the West End.
* The rent includes Gas (heating and hot water) and water
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 337]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63248795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.