|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (514 days ago)|
- Wood pannelled entrance hall
- Dining room with flag stone floor, beamed ceiling and inglenook with wood burner
- Sitting room open fire and double doors to garden room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances and double doors to garden room
- Large garden room
- Office/study with adjoining shower room
- Two double bedrooms to the first floor with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath and built in storage
- Hidden utility rooom with washing machine and dryer
- Further double bedroom to the second floor with dressing area and bathroom
A well presented Grade II listed detached Cotswold Stone cottage in the heart of the village.
Oak panelled entrance hall leading to dining room with polished flag stone floor and large inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove. Sitting room with flag stone floor and open fireplace. Kitchen/breakfast room leading to large garden room. Downstairs office/study with adjoining shower room. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with built in cupboards. Family bathroom with built in storage and hidden utility room with washing machine and dryer. The top floor lends itself as a bedroom suite, with beamed ceiling, hidden storage cupboards and bathroom.
Available now - Unfurnished
TENANCY DETAILS AND COSTS:
Security Deposit: £3300
Application fee £175 per single application
£250 per joint application
£ 95 for each additional applicant
(The application fee covers referencing, preparation of the Tenancy Agreement and registering the deposit. )
Cost of Inventory - £200
Westwell is a village and civil parish about 2 miles (3 km) southwest of Burford.
Large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area adjacent to the cottage. Single garage with driveway parking in front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63248981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIM130301_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.