|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (368 days ago)|
- EPC RATING - E
- TWO BEDROOMS
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- NEUTRAL DECOR
- NEW CARPETS THROUGH OUT
- PRIME SOLIHULL LOCATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
- CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR EARLY VIEWING
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION..A REFURBSIHED TWO BEDROOM FLAT LOCATED IN SOLIHULL TOWN CENTRE FINISHED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD, VIEWINGS ARE VERY MUCH RECOMMENDED ** CALL NOW FOR VIEWING - AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN NOW!!
A recently refurbished, Second floor apartment in Solihull Town Centre. The property is within walking distance of Solihull Town Centre and Solihull Hospital. The attractively presented accommodation briefly comprises: communal entrance hall, entrance hall, modern kitchen will integrated appliances, spacious lounge, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to master, family bathroom with separate toilet.Available to move in 10th December 2016 - Don't delay in calling our Specialist Lettings Team today to book your early viewing on 0121 705 7551
Deposit £950.00 & 1 months rent in advance of £850pcm - Please call for details! Suitable for working proffessionals Only. No children, pets or smoking allowed on the premises.
Please call our office on 0121 705 7551 to register your details as soon as possible, as this property will not be available for long!
LANDLORDS Urgently required, we have tenants waiting! Call for a FREE Valuation 0121 705 7551
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63250598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5001F4820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.