|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (217 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Georgian style detached house
- Close to town centre and beach
- Driveway, carport and garage
- Newly refurbed inside
- Newly fitted kitchen
- New carpets and flooring
- Attractive gardens to front and rear
- Sought after location
***LET AGREED BY MILES AND BARR....MORE PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED***
* DETACHED FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO THE TOWN * A modern Georgian style three bedroom house situated just off Beltinge Road within walking distance to the town centre and beach. The property has been refurbished inside and offers new carpets, new kitchen and windows. It offers a driveway to side leading to a carport via double gates and onto a garage. Inside the accommodation offers entrance hallway, large lounge/dining room, newly fitted kitchen with oven and hob and door with access to carport. First floor with two double bedrooms and one single and bathroom. Attractive rear gardens to front and rear. Would suit a professional family only. No pets and no smokers. Council tax band D. Available now.
Lounge - 26'01" x 12'05" (7.9m x 3.8m)
Kitchen - 10'05" x 9'03" (3.1m x 2.8m)
Bedroom 1 - 14'11" x 10'03" (3.1m x 2.8m)
Bedroom 2 - 11'04" x 10'10" (3.4m x 3m)
Bedroom 3 - 8'08" x 8'04" (2.6m x 2.5m)
Bathroom - 8'06" x 7'09" (2.6m x 2.3m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 909744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.