|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- GARAGE and Residents Off Street Parking
- Minutes Walk to Preston Park Station
- Energy Rating
- Easy Access in and out of Brighton
- Newly Renovated and Finished to a High Standard
- Seperate Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Built in Storage Throughout
- Modern Shower Room and Seperate WC
- Large Living / Dining Room
**HALF PRICE REFERENCING**Two Bedroom Flat WITH GARAGE, SEPARATE KITCHEN, MODERN DECOR, BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC, AVAILABLE NOW
**HALF PRICE REFERENCING** Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for let this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment in a sought after location, minutes walk from Preston Park Station and with easy access in and out of Brighton City Centre. The flat is situated in an extremely well maintained purpose built block and benefits from an allocated Garage as well as residents off street parking. The building offers lift access to the second floor apartment, accommodation comprises of a large entrance hall, master bedroom with large built in storage, second bedroom also offering a good size built in cupboard, separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances, newly renovated shower room, separate wc and a good size living / dining room. The flat is finished to a high standard throughout and offers gas central heating, neutral décor and double glazing. Offered unfurnished and AVAILABLE NOW
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63253400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3037K4815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Preston Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.