|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (329 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom family home just off Sturry Road
- Furnished OR unfurnished
- Well presented throughout with parking to front
- Large rear garden adjoining woodland
- Large kitchen/diner with all appliances
- Ground floor bathroom plus cloakroom
- Gas central heating system
- Viewing a must!
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME * Situated just off the Sturry Road, this stylish three bedroom property is the ideal family home offering a large kitchen/diner with all appliances, separate lounge and good sized rear garden adjoining woodland. It is well presented throughout and offers two great size double bedrooms and a lovely single bedroom. The accommodation offers entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, ground floor bathroom, additional downstairs cloakroom, two double and one large single bedroom to first floor. Parking to front and side access to rear garden. This property is offered furnished or unfurnished so would equally suit sharers/students. Pets negotiable. No smokers, council band B. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 909794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Canterbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.