|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (60 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling walls of glass
- Open plan living space
- 10th floor, with lift.
- 24 hour concierge
- Communal gym and swimming pool
- Excellent cental location (zone 1)
- Good quality finish
*** 10TH FLOOR APARTMENT ***
*** ONLY 18 MONTHS OLD ***
*** EXCEPTIONAL TRANSPORT LINKS ***
Barnard Marcus is pleased to offer this two double bedroom 10th floor apartment. At only 12 months old, the property is in excellent condition and sure to impress. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, two double bedrooms, good size open plan lounge-kitchen-diner with floor to ceiling walls of glass to two sides, and family bathroom. The fixtures, fittings and furniture throughout are good quality. This property is available to move in at the end of the month, comes furnished unless negotiated otherwise, and also benefits from secure parking, communal swimming pool, gym and gardens. Being located within the congestion charge, tenants will qualify for 90% reduced rates. Call today to arrange your viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Communal swimming pool
Open plan space with great views.
Modern bathroom suite.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63254387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4225F0012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Kennington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.