|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (91 days ago)|
- Spacious detached property
- Front and rear gardens
- Parking gargage
- Close to local schools
- Close to local amenities
BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM DETACHED - This property is in a lovely cul-de-sac in a sought after area in Loggerheads. It is an ideal location for local amenities, close to local schools and near to A53. One not to be missed, the property comprises of;
- Reception - with laminate flooring, ceiling coving, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, thermostat control for the central heating.
- Lounge - with stone effect fireplace with fitted open coal effect gas fire.
- Kitchen - with a range of modern fitted wall and base storage units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, fitted glass and stainless steel electric oven, four ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and inset lighting.
- Utility Room - with granite effect work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, and inset lighting.
- Dining Room.
- Sitting Room.
- Side Hallway - with tiled floor.
- Shower Room - walk-in shower with 'Triton' shower unit, rail and curtain. Low level w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splash-back, tiled floor, part tiled walls, and inset lighting.
- Family Bathroom - Fitted with a white suite comprising: panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash-back, low level w.c, and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 - has two built-in double wardrobes with cupboards over and further built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - front facing with access to the roof space.
- Bedroom 3 - rear facing.
- Bedroom 4 - front facing.
- Front Garden - has a shaped lawn, planted trees, bushes, hedging and the brick pavioured driveway.
- Garage - with up and over door.
- Rear Garden - a wooden gate opens onto a slabbed pathway and leads around to the rear garden. With a shaped lawn, trees, bushes, slabbed patio and slabbed pathway.
- Double Glazing.
- Gas Central Heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 104724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letlord, Nantwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.