|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- Large Patio
- En suite
- Imposing building
- Three large bedrooms
- Ideal for sharers
We are pleased to present this excellent example of a large three double bedroom apartment located in the heart of Kennington. the flat comprises three well proportioned double rooms with one including an en suite, large family bathroom, separte kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwaher, spacious lounge area which leads to a well maintained patio area.
We are pleased to present this excellent example of a large three double bedroom apartment located in the heart of Kennington. The flat comprises three well proportioned double rooms all with built in storage and one including an en suite shower room, large family bathroom, separate kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwaher, spacious lounge area which leads to a large patio area.
An imposing historic building accessed through a grand pillared communal entrance which leads to an impressive lobby with double height ceilings. The development also benefits from having a concierge, full gym including spa & sauna. Imperial Court was built in 1836 for the Licensed Victuallers School, the building is steep in history having also been the headquarters of the Navy, Army and Air Forces Institute (NAA
Convientley situated in hub of Kennington, Imperial Court has access to an array of local restaurants and bars as well as local amenities on its doorstep. Both Kennington and Oval Tube stations are within close proximity of the flat making it ideal for commuters who want to be in easy reach of excellent transportation links
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63254774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3122G0423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Kennington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.