|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 March 2017 (425 days ago)|
- In the exclusive grounds of Bretby Hall
- Close to Burton upon Trent
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Second double bedroom
- Third single bedroom
- Small private yard to rear
- Allocated parking
- Pets by negotiation
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer this immaculate three bedroom mews house situated within the exclusive grounds of Bretby Hall, close to Burton Upon Trent and only 10 miles from Derby city centre.
Kitchen with white high gloss wall and base units - Full range of quality appliances.
Spacious open plan lounge through diner with feature wall mounted fire.
Upgraded utility room with white toilet suite.
Modern white bathroom suite with a shower fitted over the bath with a bi folding screen.
Master bedroom with built in mirrored door wardrobes and newly installed shower ensuite.
Second double size bedroom and third single size bedroom - Both with built in, high quality wardrobes.
Small private yard to the rear within a larger courtyard - Allocated parking
A rare opportunity to live within this stunning rural setting.
Pets by negotiation please.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987003527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Burton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.