|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2016 (482 days ago)|
- Currently available for Investors - let till 2018
- Superb four bedroom house
- Generously proportioned living space
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- Smart bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish 23' kitchen/dining room
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. Set over three floors this fantastic four bedroom house offers bright and contemporary living space with stunning kitchen/dining room, two bathrooms and private garden.
Groom Crescent is situated close to the beautiful green expanses of Wandsworth Common, and close to a great of shops, bars and restaurants in Earlsfield.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.