|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 February 2018 (59 days ago)|
- Situated in the Stunning Villa La Torretta
- Newly Renovated Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Study
- Upper Floor Maisonette
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- Available Now
- Conveniently Located For Town & Torbay Hospital
- Allocated off-Road Parking
- Unfurnished, EPC D
This upper floor maisonette comprises of a bright open entrance hall with a decorative glass ceiling; 2 double bedrooms; a large bright lounge and a further study/ 3rd bedroom/ cot-room. The kitchen has modern high gloss units with a stylish worktop. There is a cooker with extractor and washer/dryer. Within the apartment there is also a separate family bathroom. Outside there is a fenced decking area specifically for the occupier's own use.
Villa La Toretta is situated in a convenient spot just a stone's throw from Torquay town centre, and close to Belgravia, Torre station and Torbay Hospital so is ideal for hotel and hospital staff. This brand new development has been totally renovated and carefully thought out to offer tenants comfortable modern living.
Each apartment comes with allocated off-road parking, there is gas central heating throughout. We expect there to be high demand for all of these properties so please call to book in your viewing today to avoid disappointment. EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8440838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.