|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (328 days ago)|
- This charming three bedroom apartment arrange over two floors
- Spacious reception room with separate fully fitted kitchen
- Access to a small decked terrace that leads to the shared garden
- The property benefits: gas central heating, high ceilings & period features
- Sussex Way is close to Holloway Road
- Superb transport links to The City and West End
This charming three bedroom apartment arrange over two floors located in Sussex Way N7. The property comprises spacious reception room, separate fully fitted kitchen with access to a small decked terrace that leads to the shared garden at the rear, two double bedrooms and third single bedroom, modern family bathroom and separate gust WC. The property benefits from gas central heating, high ceilings and period features. Sussex Way is close to Holloway Road, with a wealth of shops and amenities, there is also access to the Holloway Underground Station which offers Piccadilly line access to The City, West End and North London in the opposite direction. There are a number of bus routes that run along Holloway Road between Highbury Corner and Archway Roundabout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63274013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 54787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.