|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (516 days ago)|
- Victorian house with modern accommodation
- Modern kitchen & bathrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to East Croydon and the Tram link
- CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING !
Completely refurbished a year ago, being set in a popular residential cul de sac this Victorian house is presented in good decorative order.The property is within easy reach of East Croydon station and central Croydon with the Westfield shopping centre due in the future and the towns large commercial area. The property has a superb open plan main reception room, the kitchen has been refitted with a range of hi gloss wall and base units with fitted appliances, modern boiler for the central heating system and there is also a modern bathroom. To the first floor there are two spacious double bedrooms and a separate toilet and basin. Externally the property has its own private rear garden. The property must be viewed to fully appreciate the many features and modern fitments.
Available from 23rd January 2017
Property ref: 121_2403_3993067
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63275171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3993067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Address, Beckenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.