|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Superb light filled reception room with space to dine
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with luxury fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with Juliette balcony
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from transport links
SHORT LET. Featuring a great location opposite Arsenals state-of-the-art stadium at Ashburton Grove, this pretty two bedroom house offers surprisingly spacious accommodation with access to excellent transport links.
Drayton Park is ideally located moments from local shops and amenities of Hollow and Highbury, while the vibrant amenities of Upper Street are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.