|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (507 days ago)|
- Reception room with under stair storage
- Eat-in kitchen with direct access into the garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- One additional double bedroom
- One additional single bedroom/study/nursery
LONG LET. Located on a peaceful residential street this three bedroom house is arranged over two floors and provides good-sized living rooms, a private paved rear garden and a driveway for one car.
Local schools are within walking distance, along with bus routes allowing quick and easy access into Colliers Wood where you will find a good selection of amenities and entertainment facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.