|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (418 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Terrace Home
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen With Cooker
- Lounge With Laminate Flooring
- Utility Area And Downstairs Cloakroom
- One Double And One Single Bedroom
- Bathroom With Shower Over The Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Available Unfurnished
- Available From: 30/12/2016
- Minimum age for Tenants - 21 years old
- We are unable to process housing benefit applications
- Standard Deposit: £775
- Our tenancy fees are clearly outlined on our web-site and will be explained to you before you book a viewing
*** TWO BEDROOM terrace home located in THE POPULAR AREA OF WALTON close to LOCAL AMENITIES and with walking distance to THE VOYAGER SCHOOL **** The propert yis available unfurnished.
Good sized two bedroom mid terrace home located in popular residential area close to all local amenities including shops, bus routes and road links and within walking distance of the Voyager School.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, modern fitted kitchen, utility area and downstairs toilet, lounge with laminate flooring, one double and one single bedroom, bathroom with shower over the bath and enclosed rear garden.
The kitchen measures approximately 13'9 x 10'1 and is fitted with a range of units and includes built in oven and gas hob. There is ceramic tiled flooring and ample space for a dining table. To the rear is a utility area and downstairs toilet.
The lounge is to the front of the property and measures approximately 10'10 x 10'0 with laminate flooring.
Located on the first floor is the master bedroom which measures approximately 12'2 x 9'10 and a good size single measuring approximately 10'3 x 7'5.
The family bathroom is also located on the first floor and is fitted with a three piece suite including shower over the bath.
To the rear of the property is a good size enclosed garden area.
The property is available on an unfurnished basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63278864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 117734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.