|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Three doubles & one Single
- Set over three floors
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Rural location set in 40 acres of grounds
- Off road parking
- Period features
- Stunning Georgian Estate property.
- Great links with the M5
- Pets considered
- Available early December
Ground floor comprises of:
Entrance hall with central staircase, utility room, L shaped lounge, dining room and modern kitchen with double doors leading to the garden.
First floor comprises of:
Master bedroom with en suite and large built in wardrobes, second double bedroom, a family bathroom with shower over the bath and a single bedroom.
Second floor comprises of:
Attic Double bedroom with exposed beams
Gas central heating, impressive period building, 40 acres of park land, three story building, off road parking, period features and master bedroom with en suite.
A unique opportunity to live a part of this stunning Georgian Estate property.
*AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER*
Please call the Tewkesbury office direct on: 01684 292 154 for more information and to arrange a viewing
Tenant fees apply-If you are interested in one of our properties, please contact our branch for full details of the different fees payable before you view or reserve any property. Our staff can provide you with a full explanation and breakdown of how our fees are calculated as referencing fees are charged depending on individuals and should a guarantor be required, this would require additional referencing fees.
Energy efficiency rating: G/6
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 169981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Carter Lettings & Property Management, Tewkesbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.