|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Kitchen (with Oven / hob and FF)
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Bathroom (with bath and shower facilities)
- Double glazing
- 2 off road parking spaces
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Suit professional single or couple
- Close to village amentities
- NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS
A well presented self contained one bedroom house with garden situated in a quiet cul de sac location within Bishops Cleeve and is only a short walk from the village centre and all the local amenities.
This well presented property consists of:
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, lounge/diner and fitted kitchen( with appliances) on the ground floor along with a double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and bathroom with bath and shower facilities on the first floor.
Outside there is a well presented rear garden with a storage shed, driveway parking for 1 car and an additional allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63279746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6214419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cleeve Residential Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.