|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (277 days ago)|
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- PART FURNISHED
- EPC - B
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
- IDEAL HOME
AVAILABLE NOW TO VIEW - INTEGRATED WHITE GOODS INCLUDED - PART FURNISHED - DETACHED - FRONT AND REAR GARDEN - GARAGE - POPULAR LOCATION - CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Available now to view is this detached well presented 5 Bedroom house located in the popular area of Great Denham. One of the few David Wilson detached houses on the development with close proximity to the Bedford train station.
The property comprises of modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances such as dishwasher and washing machine therefore all the white goods are included. The property is offered on a part-furnished basis and landlord is flexible to make it unfurnished making it an ideal rental home for a family or couples alike.
Further benefits to the property are a large lounge facing the spacious garden with double glazed windows throughout the property and gas to radiator heating. There are 4 double bedrooms and a single bedroom ideal for a children’s room or an office.
Additionally the bedrooms are fitted with wardrobes offering plenty of storage space and ready to move in factor. The property does offer a well presented rear garden with a decked area and door to the side garage is allocated with extra parking bay.
The house is located next to the River Ouse, offering tenants excellent walking routes. With the Great Denham Country Park and Wetlands around the corner along with a large play hub, the property is ideal for a family where entertaining everyone is important. A sports and leisure centre is due to be built near to the property shortly which offers activities such as tennis and squash.
There are many local amenities such as supermarket and food shops as well as a well-regarded primary school and nursery within walking distance.
Please enquire now to arrange a viewing.
Sorry no cats but landlord may consider dogs. No DSS.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63280049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4075L3714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Bedford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.