|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (352 days ago)|
- En-suite Double room
- Shared House
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Free Wi-Fi
- Communal lounge with wall mounted TV
- Communal kitchen with applicances
- Ground floor shared shower room (x3 rooms only)
- Communal rear garden
- Additional snug/TV room @ £120pcm (*)
- On road parking (Unrestricted)
Hamlet Homes 'Elegant Rooms' - Is pleased to present this four bedroom, over three floors, shared house with shared facilities.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED and located close to public transport links linking to Reading Town Centre and both Tilehurst & Reading West Railway Stations. The property offers four bedrooms, 1 with it's own private en-suite, 3 sharing a bathroom, communal entrance, communal lounge with wall mounted TV, re-fitted communal kitchen with appliances, ground floor bathroom shared by three rooms, communal rear garden and on road parking (Unrestricted) (*) As an added benefit there is a snug/TV room which is available at an additional £120pcm on a first-come, first-serve basis.
So, don't delay, call today to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847006859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.