|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (359 days ago)|
- Top quality large double room
- Recently refurbished
- Shared House
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- 32 smart TV (cable and Sky ready)
- Cat 6 cabling
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi with fibre optic cable (100MB)
- Allocated off-street parking
- Mailbox provided for each room
- Ample storage is available (Subject to availability)
Hamlet Homes 'Elegant Rooms' is proud to advertise this large double room in this stunning Victorian house.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
The room comes with a double bed, bespoke designer furniture, & a three piece en-suite shower room with vanity unit. Also included is a 32" Smart TV with built in Wi-Fi (100MB broadband, fibre optic cable) with direct access to Netflix, BBC iPlayer & more. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the house and the room boasts Cat 6 cabling. It is also Cable & Sky ready.
The room benefits from double glazing, blackout curtains and thermostat enabling you to control the heating and temperature from the room, a brand new fitted kitchen, and a 50" smart TV in the basement cinema room which has Cable provided free of charge.
Ample storage is available in the form of your own designated bike shed and/or store (subject to availability) and allocated parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847006870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.