|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (88 days ago)|
Full descriptionOffering this lovely 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Cockfosters On Langford Crescent, EN4 9EH - Located 5-7 Mins Walk From Cockfosters Tube (Piccadilly Line)!
Available Now - Ideal For Professional Families Or Sharers (Sorry No DSS)
The house is well presented & featured:
- 2 Doubles & One Single
- 2x Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Large 100ft Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heated & Double Glazed
- EPC Rating: D/60
Offered: Ideally Unfurnished
Council Tax (Approx): £1708 Per Year // Barnet Council // Band E
- Just Off Mount Pleasant & Cockfosters Road
- 5 - 7 Mins Walk From Cockfosters Tube (Piccadilly Line)
- Short Distance To Barnet, Enfield Town & Southgate
- Close To Trent Park, M25 & A406
- Close to great amenities including Shops, Restaurants, Supermarkets & Parks
- Excellent Day & Night Transport Links To The City & Surrounding Areas
- 1m Rent & 1m Deposit
- £125 Agency Fee Per Adult (£65 Reference & £60 Admin Fee)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LangfordAS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amazing Intros, (Your Personal Agent).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.