|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (358 days ago)|
- EPC EER C
- Available Immediately
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- 0.2 Miles from South Croydon Train Station
- 0.7 Miles from East Croydon Train Station
- Stylish Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Off Road Parking Available (Non Allocated)
- Large Rooms
A recently refurbished one double bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment, conveniently located on this popular residential road 0.2 miles from South Croydon train station and 0.7 miles from East Croydon train station.
This large apartment benefits from good decor & double glazing throughout, a contemporary design, off road parking (non allocated) and a well maintained communal garden.
The accommodation comprises large living room, stylish fitted kitchen with built in appliances, a modern three piece bathroom suite with shower over the bath and a spacious double bedroom with a range of built in cupboards.
Furthermore this property sits a few minutes away from a range of local shops, takeaway outlets and the open green spaces of Park Hill Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63282341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7370455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.