|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (449 days ago)|
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THREE BED FLAT
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO STRATFORD STATION
- WATER AND ELECTRIC BILLS INC.
- CLOSE TO ATHERTON LEISURE CENTRE
Steptons are pleased to present this lovely three bed first floor Victorian conversion flat which is located just off Romford Road within close proximity to West Ham Park, Stratford tube / Maryland stations and Westfields shopping centre. This spacious property benefits from a reception, fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge and fitted cooker, three double bedrooms, one bathroom, Gas Central Heating and double glazed. The property is newly refurbished and also comes with a shared garden.
A Licence exists which limits the number of occupants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOMZZ_001585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steptons, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.