|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (478 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Executive Style Apartment
- Private Gated Development
- Stunning Views
- Excellent Condition
- Large Balcony
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
- Japanese Style Communal Gardens
A simply luxurious TWO DOUBLE bedroom executive apartment set within the popular private gated Banstead Wood Estate. offering stunning views and communal grounds. The property boasts modern reception room with large balcony overlooking Banstead Woods, fully fitted modern kitchen complete with all kitchen appliances, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom, family bathroom, allocated parking for two cars. AVAILABLE FROM BEGINNING OF DECEMBER. Further benefits include tennis court and Japanese style gardens. Unfurnished. EPC TBC.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website Goodfellows.co.uk for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63282557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26651674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodfellows , Cheam Village Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.