|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER
- KITCHEN FITTED WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- SECURE GATED ENTRANCE
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & TRAIN STATION
- NO PETS/NON SMOKERS/NO GUARANTORS
- LONG TERM TENANCY
- AVAILABLE LATE DECEMBER
This well presented one double bedroom first floor apartment is situated close to town centre and train station. Property briefly comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, modern kitchen fitted with integrated appliances, one double bedroom, modern family bathroom, one allocated parking space and secure gated entrance. No pets allowed. Long term tenancy. Available now.
Tenant’s Fees (Incl.VAT): Admin: £180 per tenancy. Referencing: £60 per person over age of 18yrs. Holding fee: One month’s rent payable after satisfactory referencing (becomes first months rent) Deposit: 1.5 months rent (payable at start of tenancy) Check out fee: £102 - £192 depending on size of property (payable at end of tenancy).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63286439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1930257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Biggleswade (Sales and Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.