|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2017 (360 days ago)|
- Contemporary High-Gloss Kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms
- Private Terrace
- Communal South Facing Roof Terrace
- Underground Parking for One Car
- Double Glazed Aluminium Framed Windows
- Modern Purpose Built Apartment
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
Forming part of a stunning new development along the Chiswick High Road is this exceptional two double bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and a spacious private balcony plus communal south facing roof terrace and secure car parking in the basement. Noble House has been designed as a striking new addition to the High Road and the apartment is within walking distance of Chiswick Park tube station (Zone 3). The large reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows is open plan to a high-gloss kitchen with contemporary work surfaces and matching upstand integrated AEG double oven, hob and microwave and integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The large master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, doors to the balcony and an en suite shower room the second double bedroom is of an equally large size and also has doors out to the balcony. There is also a separate main bathroom and a separate utility room. Council Tax - Band F. Local Authority - Hounslow. EPC Rating - Band B.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63286445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FTZL_4440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitz-Gibbon, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.