|Added on Rightmove:||14 January 2016 (643 days ago)|
- Stunning Six Bedroom House
- Riverside Gated Development
- Porter On-Site
- Allocated Parking for 2 Cars
- Private Garden
- Three En Suite Bathrooms
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Very Large Reception Room
- Dining Room with Interconnecting Doors
- French Doors to Garden
An absolutely stunning six double bedroom family house set within an exclusive gated riverside development of just twelve properties with off street parking, on-site porter and secure gated entry; this particular house being situated in a prime position with direct views of the River Thames. Offering large and well proportioned accommodation laid out over three floors; the property features a grand double reception with wooden floors and doors onto private south-facing garden leading down to the river, modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area, six double bedrooms and four bathrooms. The property has the benefit of secure off street parking and the development offers a resident porter. Situated within easy walking distance of Chiswick Mainline Station (For Services to London Waterloo - Zone 3), there is also the advantage for motorists of easy access onto the A4/M4 as well as the A316/M3. Council Tax Band - H. Local Authority - Hounslow. EPC Rating - D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63286508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitz-Gibbon, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.