|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- A stone's throw from Clapham Common itself
- Private development
- Residential off street parking permit
- Top floor flat
- Nearby to a choice of transport links including Northern Line Underground, Overground links to Canada Water and the Cycle Super Highway
- Perfect for both a professional single or couple
A wonderfully presented and newly refurbished property located in a private development a stone's throw from Clapham Common itself. The accommodation is located on the top floor of a building to the rear of the development, situated as such that it has a degree of privacy. It is well proportioned with a spacious lounge/dining area, separate newly fitted kitchen, good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a brand newly fitted modern bathroom with storage cabinets. There is an additional hallway cupboard for extra storage, substantial for both suitcases or as linen storage. In addition to the benefit of being situated off the main road in a cul-de-sac development, there is also residential off street parking and communal gardens for residents. Perfectly located for the popular Abbeville Village which plays host to a number of popular restaurants and cafés as well as all of the amenities of Clapham High Street itself.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P123069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Clapham Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.