|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (185 days ago)|
- Stylishly decorated two bedroom, one bathroom house
- Spacious reception room as well as a separate dining area
- Beautiful conservatory overlooking private garden
- Two large double bedrooms
- A further reception situated on the top floor
- Plenty of storage including eave space
- Private paved garden with ample space for dining
- Convenient location
Full descriptionLONG LET. With bright and stylish interiors throughout, this beautiful two bedroom house is well arranged over three floors and offers two spacious reception rooms ideal for entertaining.
Located on a residential street, this property is moments away from the local amenities of the Blackheath Standard. Blackheath Village is a close by as well as Westcombe Park Station which offers frequent services into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.