|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (58 days ago)|
- Newly developed block of apartments
- Naturally lit interiors throughout
- Spacious open plan kitchen and reception room
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Separate space available for dining
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Private terrace overlooking Quaggy River
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated on the ground floor of a brand new development moments away from Blackheath Village, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private terrace overlooking Quaggy River.
Osborn House is found on the peaceful Osborn Terrace which boasts a close proximity to the wealth of bars, restaurants and shops of Blackheath Village. Also, for great transport links into central London, both Blackheath and Lee stations are nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1006013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.