|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (422 days ago)|
- A delightful first floor Victorian apartment
- Situated in a prime location
- Within a short walk of the local amenities of Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Road
- Close to Clapham South station and the green open spaces of the Common
- Well-proportioned accommodation with neutral contemporary décor throughout
- A larger than average reception room with feature fire place
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of space for a dining table
- Modern bathroom
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Second bedroom/study
A delightful first floor Victorian apartment situated in a prime location within a short walk of the local amenities of Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Road, as well as Clapham South station and the green open spaces of the Common. The property benefits from well-proportioned accommodation with neutral contemporary décor throughout, comprising of; a larger than average reception room with feature fire place, fully equipped kitchen with plenty of space for a dining table, modern bathroom, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and second bedroom/study.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63292331.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CLA130484_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.