|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (125 days ago)|
Full descriptionSituated in the epicentre of town, this apartment in Sussex Heights offers more than just spacious living. It benefits from two double bedrooms, a large living/dining space with a seating area at the far end perfect for catching those summer rays on a typical Brighton Summers Day. There is a kitchen containing a small dining table and opposite a newly renovated bathroom.
For all those shopaholics, Churchill Square Shopping centre is a stone’s throw away as is the beach and many more attractions that makes Brighton the Fabulous City it is today.
• Standard fee for full time working applicant: £225.00 Inc VAT per applicant-
• Students: £190.00 Inc VAT per applicant
• Room let only: £130.00 Inc VAT per applicant
• Family (1 adult and children): £360.00 Inc VAT
• Family (2 Adults and children): £540.00 Inc VAT
• £ 20.00 per person for students or £25.00 for non-student’s contribution towards the preparation of the tenancy agreement.
• £100.00 Inc VAT Fee Covers (credit check- Land registry check- employment check and a contract fee)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KHA1HF1000196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Khalil Properties, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.