|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- TWO BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN NEUTRAL DECORATION THROUGHOUT
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- GARAGE WITH LIGHT AND POWER
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: C
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT located close to Moortown Corner. The property is situated close to local amenities and is only a short walk form Moortown Corner. Neutral modern decor throughout. The property has the additional benefit of a single garage with light and power.
This property is UNFURNISHED and comprises; Private entrance; Entrance hallway; Living room with electric fire and feature fireplace; Modern fitted kitchen with white units; Bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes; Single bedroom, Appliances include: Cooker, Gas Hob, Washer, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave. Gas central heating and double glazing. NO PETS
Deposit: £750.00 Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 141735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Roundhay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.