|Added on Rightmove:||03 February 2017 (413 days ago)|
- Energy Rating - B
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Available NOW
- Balcony With Direct Water Views
- Plenty Of Visitors Spaces
- Lift Access
- Gas Central Heating
- No Housing Benefits
**WATER RATES INCLUDED & WATER VIEWS**
Offered unfurnished, available NOW and including water rates. Boasting allocated parking, two double bedrooms, balcony with direct water views and lift access. Located close to local amenities and public transport links including a train station.
Located in the sought after area at Barry Waterfront. Internally there is a large entrance hallway branching off into the two double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and a separate family bathroom with three piece suite and shower above bath. There is a further open plan living room/diner with an alcoved kitchen area.
The balcony is accessed via the living room and enjoys direct water views. Externally there is also allocated parking, telephone intercom system, a lift and plenty of visitors spaces. The property is also close to local amenities, the train station and local travel links to the M4 Corridor.
Please note the landlord will not consider pets, smokers or DSS applications.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63298595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3209L3911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.