|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (514 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Modern Mews House with Gated Courtyard
- Open plan Kitchen/Reception Room with Integrated Appliances & Dishwasher
- Luxury Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Downstairs W.C.
- Wooden Flooring & Fitted Carpets
- Video Entry System
- Close To The Tube
Modern and very stylish Mews House with gated courtyard, close to the tube and the amenities of Clapham High Street. The house has an open plan kitchen/reception room with appliances including dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms, a downstairs W.C., and a luxury modern bathroom with shower. Other benefits include video entry system, gas fired central heating, wooden flooring and fitted carpets. This really is a lovely house and not one to be missed, so DON'T DELAY BOOK A VIEWING TODAY. Available from the 20th December 2016. Deposit £2400.00. EPC Rating C. FEES APPLY.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63300119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UIBHSBHJ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers Of Stockwell, Stockwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.