|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (558 days ago)|
- FREE high speed internet
- Fully furnished
- No agent fees - only £30 for referencings
- Secure gated access
- Communal living areas - lounge, dining and outside terrace
- Heating & water utilities
- FREE 24hr use of onsite gym
- Secure onsite parking
- Live in Resident Managers to ensure quick maintenance response, taking in parcels etc
- Flexible viewing times
A well-presented and neutrally decorated studio in Stockwell Park Apartments. Located on the 7th floor with great views across to the City.
This modern, self-contained apartment comes furnished and includes a contemporary en-suite bathroom, kitchen and flat screen TV. High speed broadband, with up to 100mbps and unlimited downloads, heating and hot water utilities are all included in the monthly rent (the internet package alone is worth £40 pm - and is yours for free!).
The property is located within a 10-minute walk of Stockwell and Clapham North tube stations (Northern and Victoria lines), as well as Wandsworth Road and Clapham High Street over ground train stations. It's very convenient for shops, bars, cinemas and restaurants in Stockwell, Clapham and Brixton.
Residents have access to a free onsite gym, communal living room, as well as outside space. The development has a high level of security with a secure gate and door entry system. There is free bicycle storage and gated off street parking for a small monthly fee. There is a team living onsite, whose job it is to make life easier for residents. They manage everything from arranging viewings and move ins, to taking in parcels and maintenance for the entire building.
The development overlooks Larkhall Park, a 15-acre green space with tennis courts, outdoor gym equipment, a football pitch and basketball courts.
Stockwell Park Apartments is run by Realstar Living, a trusted landlord with 1,000 rental apartments across London and Manchester. It is part of the Realstar Group, which is over 40 years old and one of Canada's largest and most respected residential landlords, operating approximately 25,000 apartments across the country.
Price includes: water, heating & high speed internet
Price excludes: Council Tax, TV licence & electricity
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7072511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Uncle, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.