|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Modern Bathroom
- Neutral Decor
- Electric Heating
- Convenient Location
- Sat Nav to HG1 4AA
Elet are delighted to bring to the market this first floor flat located in High Harrogate within close proximity to local shops and amenities. The flat is approached by a metal external staircase accessed off Devonshire Place.
The property which benefits from newly fitted electric heating system briefly comprises: first floor private entrance door, leading to newly fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units to include; Oven, hob, integrated fridge, integrated dish washer, washer dryer and freezer. Small hallway leads to newly installed bathroom comprising bath with electric shower over, w c and hand basin. Two double bedrooms one having most useful cupboards and views over the front and spacious sitting room also with front facing window.
Only an internal inspection with reveal with most unusual and quirky flat.
The owners will consider children however pets are not permitted.
COUNCIL TAX Band A (Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets without written consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first month’s rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63302648.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESL1DEVONSH13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by elet Ltd, Harrogate - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.