|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (465 days ago)|
- Stylish 1 bed Apartment
- Private Patio Garden
- Charming Reception
- Basement - storage or guest stay
- Short walk to Clapham Common
- Walking Distance to Clapham Junction
- Residents Parking (with Council Permit)
- No Admin fees
Stonelink International presents this magnificent one (1) double bedroom Victorian conversion with private patio garden situated in this much sought after street in Battersea and only a short walk to the greener spaces of Clapham Common.
The one (1) double bedroom has French doors that lead to side aspect of the private patio garden. Beautiful reception room with original wood floors and large sash windows overlooking front.
Fully fitted kitchen with dining or breakfast area, matching wall and base units. Kitchen leads into your very own private patio garden- great for entertaining guests.
This property also comes with a basement which is excellent for storage or to use as a guest stay overnight.
Excellent transportation links on your doorstep into West End and the City, with Clapham Junction train station and Clapham Common tube station (Northern Line) within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 320078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonelink International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.