|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2017 (195 days ago)|
- Private rear patio garden
- Close to tube and amenities
- 2 bathrooms
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Private Gated Development
- Close to all amenities
Modern three bedroom three storey mews house located in the heart of West Hampstead.
Situated behind secure private gates the property offers a bright reception, fully fitted kitchen/diner with appliances, private rear garden, fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite facilities to master bedroom, off street parking and garage, unfurnished/part furnished.
Contract and referencing charge is £117.50 incl VAT.
The property is located close to the local green, shops and amenities of Fortune Green Road and just over half a mile to the transport links of West Hampstead Thameslink, Overground and Jubilee Stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63304135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WST120536_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paramount , London - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.