|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (512 days ago)|
- Two bedroom terrace house
- Refitted modern kitchen with appliances
- Refitted bathroom with shower
- Gas fired central heating
A good sized, very well presented two bedroom terraced house, situated in a cul-de-sac location with its own good sized private garden and one allocated parking space. Entrance hall, lounge (14`2 x 9`10) with bay window, modern open plan kitchen with appliances and door to the garden, master bedroom (12`11 x 9`8), bedroom 2 (10`9 x 6`5) and a modern refitted bathroom with shower. Private rear garden. Gas fired central heating to radiators. Viewings recommended. EPC Rating C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CGLHO_02811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtney Green, Horsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.