|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (553 days ago)|
- No Agency Fees
- Half Rents for July & August
- All Bills Package is Available
- Double Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
KATHLEEN GROVE, RUSHOLME, MANCHESTER, M14 5GY
• ALL BILLS INCLUDED PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE
• Three bed student house is located just behind Hardys' Well Pub on Wilmslow Rd, close to the 'curry mile' in Rusholme.
• Laminated entrance hallway, leading to the lounge.
• Fitted kitchen with appliances
• Bathroom and electric shower.
• Gas central heating
• Smoke detectors
• Security alarm
• Lockable fire doors on all bedroom doors.
• On street parking is available at the front.
• Enclosed courtyard at the rear.
• Available to rent from 1st July 2017 for 12 months
• Rent is £65.00 per person per week / £281.66 per person per month based on 3 people sharing.
• All bills included package would be £90.00 per person per week / £390.00 per person per month - COUNCIL TAX NOT INCLUDED
• Deposit equal to one month's rent per person
• No Agency Fees
• Half rents for July & Aug
• UK Parental Guarantors are required
To secure this property, applicants are required to pay £50.00 each towards the deposit and paperwork will be issued. The deposit balance will be due when the next students loans are paid
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63305321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference kathleen6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Easy Rent, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.