|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Mid terrace house
- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Paved area to rear
- COUNCIL TAX BAND B. EPC RATING B (82)
- NO LHA, STRICTLY NO PETS, NO SMOKERS
- BOND £800 Referencing fee: £120 per applicant. Administration fees: £ 120
- AVAILABLE NOW
A modern 2 bedroom terrace house within close proximity to the town centre. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. The property has gas central heating & wooden double glazed windows. French doors leading to a paved area to the rear.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B. EPC RATING B (82)
NO LHA. STRICTLY NO PETS, NO SMOKERS
BOND £800. Referencing fee: £120 per applicant. Administration fees: £ 120
NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL PHOTOGRAPHIC ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM ALL TENANTS & OCCUPIERS OVER THE AGE OF 17 YEARS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63306839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RME0RME2001229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R M English Yorkshire Limited, Pocklington, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.