|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom
- 3rd Floor Location
- Sq Ft Internally
- Views of The Leamouth Peninsula
- Moments from Canning Town Underground Station
- Available Immediately
- Private Balcony
- Admin Fees: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fees: £75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: TBC
This wondefully presented two bedroom two bathroom apartment is located on the 3rd floor and is pread accross 816 Sq Ft of internal living space with a balcony overlooking the Leamouth Peninsula.
Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features, City Island's apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge.
All of the Island's residents are members of the exclusive City Island Art's Club. With membership comes access to a range of elegantly designed private facilities - there's a clubhouse, concierge, grocer's shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens.
Located within walking distance to Canning Town (Jubilee) & East India (DLR) stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MADBR_002842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.