|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (373 days ago)|
- Light and airy one bedroom ground floor flat
- Nuetral décor presented in good condition with high ceilings
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Good size reception room with space to dine
- Generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private patio garden
- Close to the amenities of Parsons Green
LONG LET. Ideally located, this delightful one bedroom ground floor flat features a bright open-plan living area with a generous double bedroom and a private patio garden to the rear.
Buer Road offers a desirable location close to the amenities of Parsons Green and Parsons Green Station. The green open spaces of Hurlingham Park are within easy reach as well as the banks of the River Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Bishops Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.