|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (357 days ago)|
- Sought-after modern development
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Open-plan living space with fabulous high spec kitchen
- Private balcony
- Daytime Concierge
- Communal Gardens
- Residents roof terrace with amazing views
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Easy access to Canary Wharf & London City Airport
This luxurious property is situated within a stunning waterside development in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula, moments from the iconic O2 Arena. The contemporary and furnished apartment boasts an open-plan reception with a stylish fitted kitchen and plenty of space for dining, two good-size double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and a modern bathroom. There is also a large private terrace. Residents benefit from daytime concierge service and exclusive access to the second floor communal garden as well as the 11th floor roof terrace boasting breath-taking views of the Capital.
Located a few hundred metres away from North Greenwich Station (Jubilee Line), providing fast access to Canary Wharf (5 minutes), Stratford (8 minutes) and London City Airport (10 minutes). The Thames Clipper River Bus provides frequent commuter services upstream to Embankment. Available to rent from 16th January!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100073000632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Base Property Specialists, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.