|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2017 (88 days ago)|
- uPVC double glazing & Gas Central Heating (combi boiler)
- Living Room with wood laminate flooring
- Refitted white gloss kitchen with oven/hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer
- Dining area with patio doors
- Two bedrooms - one double and one single (main bedroom has fitted wardrobe)
- Refitted shower room with double width walk in shower
- Low maintenance decked garden with sunny aspect
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to West Swindon Centre
- Good access to M4 (Junction 16)
Exclusive to Nationwide Property Lettings:
This is a great two bedroom home which has been beautifully updated and has many stylish features including a decked garden which looks great all year round!
There is a living room with wood laminate flooring, a stunning double aspect kitchen/diner which has been refitted with a range of white gloss units (with oven/hob) and which has double french doors into the deck.
On the first floor are two bedrooms (one double and one single) and a refitted shower room with walk in wet-room style shower cubicle.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating from a recently replaced combi boiler.
This property would suit a professional couple / single or a couple with a young child. No pets are permitted.
Sorry - we do not accept Housing Benefit. No sharers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NP05Eastleaze. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Property Lettings, Swindon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.