|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (357 days ago)|
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Games room with pool table
- Apartments available from 1st floor - penthouse floor
- City Centre Location
- Brand New Completed
- Less than a 5 minute walk from Sheffield Uni & Hallam Uni & Hospitals
- Available Now or 2017/2018
- £95 PPPW (based on 2 people living there, £190 for overall flat rental for 1 person)
- All bills & WIFI included
Brand New 5 Star Accommodation
All Bills & WIFI included
Onsite Laundry facilities
City Centre Location
All flats are fully furnished containing a double bed, internet access, LED TV, wardrobe, en- suite and kitchen/lounge facilities and much more.
Games room with pool table
Fully equipped Gym
Parking available on request at a fee
**NO SET CONTRACT LENGTHS OR START & END DATES**
** DISCOUNTS ON ALL BOOKINGS FOR 2017/2018 MADE BEFORE 31ST DECEMBER 2016 **
Located within a 5 minute walk from Sheffield University and Sheffield Hallam University.
Centre of Sheffield, surrounding Printworks are the local amenities for example: London Roads selection of local and international shops, restaurants and bars and also Ecclesall Roads famous selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
Printworks is made up of a number of Studio flats, 1 bedroom flats and 2 bedroom flats, plus penthouse flats and studios also available. All varying in size.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 95X2PW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noble City Living, The Printworks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.