|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Immaculate House Recently Refurbished Throughout
- All Three Double Bedrooms Are Great Size With Plenty Of Storage
- Modern Brand New Kitchen With Dish Washer
- Two Luxury Bathrooms
- A Spacious Living And Dining Area
- Allocated Parking Space And Low Maintenance Secluded Garden
- Within A Short Distance Of Both Canada Water And Rotherhithe Station
- Close To Bacons College, Redriff Primary And Alfred Salter Primary School
- Idea For Professionals And Family
- Available End Of November
Property reference number: 23613
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Extremely well presented three bedroom house situated just a short walk to Canada Water Tube Station (Jubilee Line, Zone 2). The house benefits from excellent public links to the City, Canary Wharf and most areas of central London.
The area is surrounded by ecological parks, ponds and canals. Surrey Quays shopping centre, the new Canada Water library, and the cinema / entertainment complex are a short walk away. There is a great range of local pubs and restaurants.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.